$79.00 – $89.00
The Pro Micro Single Side is a very unique high-performance headset. It is outfitted with the HC-6 or iC electret element.
*AD-1 cable required
The Pro Micro is outfitted with the HC-6 dynamic microphone element. Designed for Amateur Radio applications, the -3dB points are fixed at 100 Hz and 12 kHz with a sensitivity of -57 dB at 600 ohms output impedance (centered at 1 kHz.) Note: To use dynamic mic elements on vintage radios (requiring a high impedance input of 10k to 30k ohms) will require the use of an XT-1 impedance matching transformer.
The Pro Micro iC contains the Heil iC electret microphone element designed for use with ICOM radios. This element utilizes bias power in ICOM radios which addresses low-gain issues that arise when using dynamic microphone elements. The -3dB points are fixed at 80 Hz and 12.5 kHz. The iC element requires +5 volts DC bias power, which all iCOM rigs provide.
Download the spec sheet
- Generating Element: Dynamic iC | iC Electret
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 12.5 kHz | 35 Hz – 12 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid | Cardioid
- Impedance: 600 Ohms | 1.5 k ohms
- Output Level: -57 dB at 1 kHz | -48dB at 1 kHz
- Weight: 5.2 oz | 5.2 oz
- Required Adapter: AD-1 Series | AD-1 series